Our process is designed to make buying a house as simple and efficient as possible.
- This website is a great place to start as we showcase all our properties here with quality photography and floorplans
- As you’d expect from one of the leading local agents all our properties are also advertised on Right Move, Zoopla, Prime Location, The Argus, SussexLife.co.uk, LatestHomes.co.uk, The Times, Telegraph, London Evening Standard, The Independent, Aol, Mail online and homes24.co.uk
- We invite you to drop in to our bright and cheerful office to speak to us about any aspect of buying a property. We will provide you with any printed property details you require and arrange for you to view any properties that are of interest
- If you’d prefer to contact us by telephone please dial 01273 236547 and we’ll happily answer any questions you may have. If it is more convenient to contact via email email please send your questions to email@example.com
- Once you have identified a property or properties that you wish to view we will make the arrangements for you to visit. If you wish to view several properties we will try, wherever possible, to make the viewing times follow each other
I’ve found the perfect property – what now?
- When you find a suitable property and wish to make an offer, simply inform us and we will forward the offer to the seller immediately, both verbally and in writing. We will inform you of the seller’s decision as soon as we receive it. If your offer is accepted we will ask you to provide the following:
Proof of finance – We will ask you how you intend to pay for the purchase of the property. We can put you in contact with an impartial mortgage advisor if you do not have financial arrangements already in place. It is beneficial to have your finances organised prior to making an offer as this can often affect the seller’s willingness to accept your offer. It is part of our remit to check the viability of a purchaser on behalf of the seller. You will be asked to provide a copy of a written mortgage offer when you receive it.
Contact details of your solicitor – We will require the name and address of the solicitor you intend to use for conveyancing services. If you do not have one we can put you in touch with solicitors to help with the purchase of your new home in a professional manner with the minimum of fuss.
ID – We will ask for two forms of identification. The preferred identification to provide is a valid passport or photocard driving license and a utility bill or bank statement which confirms your address. If you do not have these forms of ID please speak to us so we can advise you as to what other forms of ID are acceptable.
- Once a sale is agreed a lot of people think the estate agent’s job is done. It is only just beginning! Your agent is the link between the whole chain and the solicitors. Solicitors will only communicate with the immediate solicitors so don’t always have the full picture. A good estate agent can truly make the difference between the sale happening or not. It is imperative that all parties are kept up to date and guided when necessary to ensure the process proceeds to a swift and satisfactory completion.
Energy Performance Certificates
- It is a legal requirement for a property to have an Energy Performance Certificate instructed when it comes onto the market. We will provide you via email with a copy for any property in which you have expressed an interest.
We would be delighted to assist you in finding your new home or investment property so please feel free to contact us so we can advise you of any suitable properties.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bedroom Detached Bungalow in Saltdean
Comptons Sales & Lettings are pleased to offer for sale this good size three / four bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated i...
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bedroom Detached House in Saltdean
Comptons Sales & Lettings are pleased to offer for sale this chalet bungalow which is a unique spacious family house benefiting...
- 4 bedrooms
Offers in the region of £420,000
- 4 bedroom Detached House in Saltdean
Comptons Sales & Lettings are pleased to offer for sale this attractive two storey detached residence situated in a popular res...
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bedroom Detached Bungalow in Peaceh...
Comptons Sales & Lettings are pleased to offer for sale this delightful 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac lo...
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bedroom Detached Bungalow in Peaceh...
Comptons Sales & Lettings are pleased to offer this delightful 2 bedroom detached bungalow situated on a level position with ea...